- 1. About the handling of personal information
- Our foundation collects personal information from those who freely provide it for the benefit of those who use our website and to ensure the smooth management of services we provide on our website (inquiry, conducting events, training and lectures). We will ensure that all personal information is used strictly for appropriate purposes only.
- 2. About the management of information
- We have established the means to prevent leakage of personal information by strictly managing the protection of such information obtained through activities on our website. We will conduct strict management and supervision of all personnel and related parties that are in a position to obtain access to personal information.
- 3. Intended use
- When obtaining personal information from an information provider, we will inform that individual beforehand and indicate our intended use of their personal information, and seek to obtain their consent in an appropriate manner.
We use the individual's personal information, such as his or her name, address, telephone number and mail address, for the purposes listed below.
- For confirmation at the time of event participation
- For contact purposes when there is a change in the event the individual is scheduled to participate in
- For emergency contact and inquiry
- 4. Provision of an individual's information to a third party
- We shall not disclose or provide personal information we have obtained from the individual to a third party, except our business affiliates (data processing agency, delivery company, post office etc.), without prior consent. However, an exception is given to requests of a legal nature, such as from public institution like a court or law enforcement. Also we endeavor to maintain confidentiality and to avoid inappropriate use of personal information at the time of disclosure to our business affiliates.
- 5. Disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
- We will take prompt actions to coordinate an information provider's request for reference, correction or deletion of his or her personal information.
- 6. Regarding access logs
- We record on access logs the IP address of individuals who have accessed our website and the time he or she accessed it. We use the information in access logs to understand how best to manage our homepage and to improve our service in the future. However, no individuals will be identified based on the information provided.
- 7. Adherence to the law
- Our foundation will uphold the law and other guidelines which are applicable to the use of personal information and also establish proper management to put in effect the above measures and continually seek ways to improve them.
Ocean Exposition Commemorative Park Management Foundation, April 1, 2010.
*Please note that there are reading mistake.