Journey to the “Kuroshio”
We introduce you to the must-see points including Kuroshio Sea Tank, the main attraction of Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium and other interesting exhibits like Shark Research Lab.
Special seats in the ocean with cafe
Café “Ocean Blue”
Relax a while, in a blue fantasy world, enjoying a snack while viewing fishes calmly swimming right by you.
A wide selection of food and beverages are available, such as beer and ice coffee, spaghetti, taco rice, and cake and red sweet potato ice cream.
|Period||Open Hours||Last call|
|8:30 - 18:00||30 minutes prior to closing|
|8:30 - 19:30|
- We accept the following credit cards:
- Menu and opening hours are subject to change.
- Menu items and restaurant opening hours are subject to change.
- Please take a table before placing your order (Tables are limited).
- Please refrain from bringing in food and drink from outside.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the café and Aquarium.
- Reservations are not accepted.
Video of Café “Ocean Blue”
Download Flash Player
The new menu
- Ryukyu tea
- The land, climate and history of Okinawa have created a pure, high-quality, domestic RyuKyu tea blend.
The Ryukyu tea offers you strong color, deep well-rounded flavor, mellow astringency and brisk aftertaste.Even after drinking it, the aromatic flavor returns.
- Ryukyu tea350yen
Graceful aroma, for relaxing .
- Hibiscus tea450yen
High Citric Acid and Vitamin C content , for refreshing.
- Spiced tea (with milk)450yen
Blended Okinawan spices, the spice warms the body and improves blood circulation.
*Please note that there are reading mistake.