The Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium is located in Ocean Expo Park within the Motobu district. There are several ways to access Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, by car (rental car included), Expressway bus, route bus, and taxi.
By car from Naha Airport takes approx two hours, and by bus (highway bus) it takes approx three hours. For more details please refer to the Ocean Expo Park website.
Follow the signs of “Ocean Expo Park” on the road. Some car navigation systems may not recognize “Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium” entered as a destination search. In this case, please enter Ocean Expo Commemorative Park or Ocean Expo Park.
- Navigation setting
- Telephone search: 0980-48-2741
- For more on how to use map codes, please consult the maker of your navigation system.
- MAPCODE is a registered trademark of Denso Corporation.
North Gate Parking Lot is the most Convenient
North Gate Parking Lot (P7 multilevel parking lot) is the closest to the Aquarium. The landmark sign says “Aquarium Parking Lot”.
- There are two electric vehicle (EV) chargers on the third floor and ten chargers on the grand floor of north gate parking (P7) .
* Standard charger will take about 5-7 hours in full charge.
* Use of chargers is free, when they are available for use.（Reservation is not accepted.)
* Please check for the further information of EV charger stations around the northern Okinawa.
- All parking areas are free at Ocean Expo Park.
- Park at the Central Gate (P3, P5), please walk and turn right at Haisai Plaza and proceed to the northerly direction.
- As there are tour cars available. Boarding Ticket is required to get in.
- For more detailed information about parking and Tour Car, please refer to the Ocean Expo Park website.
- There is an Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium Tank at Naha Airport.
- There are two aquarium tanks in the lobby on the first floor of the Airport. Here you can also get the leaflet of Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium and Ocean Expo Park for free.
*Please note that there are reading mistake.