Annual Passport Application
1. Fill out the application form.
Fill out the necessity information.
(Located at the front desk of the Annual Passport Counter at the Aquarium entrance lobby.)
2. Payment at the ticket counter
Please bring your completed application form that has been filled out to the ticket counter for payment.
(3,600 yen for adults; 2,400 yen for high school students; 1,200 yen for elementary and junior high school students)
3. Go to the Annual Passport Counter.
Go to the Annual Passport Counter at the Aquarium entrance lobby.
4.Take a photograph!
After the payment, you will have your photograph taken for your annual passport at the Annual Passport Counter. It may take a few minutes for the card to be issued.
* You can use the annual passport on the same day it is issued.
5. Use your new annual passport on the same day it is issued!
You can enter the Aquarium by just showing your annual passport to our staff at the information desk without going though the automatic ticket gate.
*Please note that there are reading mistake.