- Q.Is it possible to make inquiries by e-mail?
Yes, we do accept e-mail inquiries. However, it would be helpful if you took a look at the FAQ page beforehand. When you can’t find an answer there, please contact us through the 【Inquiry Form】.
- Q.Which sites do you update on a regular basis?
We update mainly the following sites:
【Churaumi News】 is accessible through via the mobile phone website.
- Churaumi News：Contains the most recent news from the Park. News releases are posted here.
- Event Information： Events at the Aquarium are posted here.
- Expected Congestion Periods：Here you can check the estimated time of crowded conditions at the Aquarium.
- Q.How can I view the list of links on your home page?
You can go to the 【Site Map】 page to view the list.
- Q.Can I link to your site?
We appreciate your interest in linking to our site. Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium homepage is available for linking, so feel free to make a link. We have a banner for this purpose. We also request that you link to the top page.
- Q.Can persons with impaired vision view the homepage?
We have a 【Barrier-free Homepage】 that offers audio explanation in some sections as well. Also, we can provide the Guide Book in Braille and the Audio Guide Book (CD).
- Q.Are there other homepages that provide information about the Park besides the Aquarium homepage?
You can go to 【Ocean Expo Park Official Site】 for more on this.
The Native Okinawan Village and Omoro Arboretum, Oceanic Culture Museum, Tropical Dream Center, and Tropical & Subtropical Arboretum of the City Greenery Project all have their own official sites. Please visit them at your leisure.
- Ocean Expo Park Official Site
- Native Okinawan Village and Omoro Arboretum
- Oceanic Culture Museum
- Tropical Dream Center (Japanese Only)
- Tropical & Subtropical Arboretum of the City Greenery Project (Japanese Only)
- Q.Can we view the homepage in English?
Our homepage is available in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, and Taiwanese, in addition to Japanese. Please click the language buttons upper right.
- Q.Are the pictures posted on your homepage copyrighted?
Yes, all pictures posted on the homepage are copyrighted, which means that it is prohibited to use those pictures without permission. Those who want to use any of the pictures for commercial reason, please file an application for photographic rental services; please visit the following links:
Question not Answered?
If the information you were looking for was not in the FAQ, please contact us directly, either by telephone or by filling out an inquiry form.